Friday, February 1, 2013

Maternal Filicide: Spousal Revenge Motive


This is a preliminary selection. Post-1974 cases will be added at a later date along with a critique of several examples misandric scholarship on the subject which make false claims: scholarship produced with an aim to increase government control of parenting by introducing sweeping new policies.

►●◄●►●◄●◄●►●◄●►●◄●►●◄●►●◄●►●◄●►●◄

Click on Date - Name to see full article on each case

►●◄●►●◄●◄●►●◄●►●◄●►●◄●►●◄●►●◄●►●◄

1888 – Micsik“I have had eight children and have killed them all. … They were all previously baptised. I did not want any children. My husband knew nothing of what I had done. I lived on bad terms with him, and wanted to vex him.”

1905 – Gades – “I hated to kill the boy, but I wanted to make his father wretched.”

1913 – Yates (step-mother) – “They made my life miserable.”

1915 – Steele (step-mother) – “She kissed her father too much.”

1919 – Blake – (She craved the attention she would get from her ex.)

1919 – Dunn – (She was jealous of her husband’s affection for their baby.)

1920 – Marino – “There’s your daughter.” (after throwing the child under a moving automobile)

1926 – Millman – “It seems the only way I can get ahead of you is to kill the child.”

1938 – Thomsen – “Harry wouldn't take me to the movies. That's why I killed those brats of his."

1940 – Orban – (“Male children are no good because they impose on girls when they grow up.”)

1943 – Frailey – “He won’t get them.”

1954 – Flodstrom – “I guess I did it to get revenge.”

1958 – Pena – “I didn’t want my husband to have them.”

1974 – Curry – “I’ll kill them all.”

***

►►►NOT YET POSTED ON UHoM

►1987 – Baldwin – “because she was upset at her husband.”

►1995 – Farrar / Green – USA – blamed one of the children she murdered for setting the fire and for slow-poisoning her estranged husband

►1997 – Armstrong / Eubanks – USA – called father and told him to “say goodbye” to his child.

►Cortez / Hamilton – 1997 – USA – “You’ll never see the baby again.”

►1999 – Caro – USA – arranged children’s bodies for maximum impact on the father

►1999 – Adams / Harmon – USA – imaginary “custody battle” given as reason

►2001 – “Hunter Valley, Australia Mother” – Australia – “custody battle,” 2 fathers

►2002 – “Sandstone Point Australia Mother” – Australia – revenge against ex-husband

►2002 – Polanco – USA – I hope this teaches you a good lesson for the rest of your life. ... It is your fault!’”

►2005 – Giovanni – USA – obsessed with victim status, self-published an incoherent handbook on how to use restraining orders

►2007 – Dangerfield / Hart – USA –“Just remember, it’s all your fault “

►2009 – Stott-Smith / Smith – USA – “nasty custody fight”

►2009 – Williams – USA – Witness: “She didn’t want Adam to go to his dad. That was obvious.”

►2010 – Pritiviraj / Silvia – USA – “She made clear that she threw her baby in to the freezing river in order to get back at her husband.”

►2010 – Riggi – Scotland – When she learned that he expected “full access” she told him to ‘Say goodbye then.’ He never saw them alive again

***

No comments:

Post a Comment